스포츠빠

본문

[공홈] 맨유는 알렉스 퍼거슨 경의 쾌유를 빌어준 축구계 인사 여러분들에게 감사를 표합니다.

• 작성자: 마빈박사
  • 비추천 0
  • 추천 0
  • 조회 542
  • 번역기사
[공홈] 맨유는 알렉스 퍼거슨 경의 쾌유를 빌어준 축구계 인사 여러분들에게 감사를 표합니다.

맨체스터 유나이티드는 퍼거슨 경에 대한 축구계 친구 여러분들의 수많은 지지와 격려에 대해 감사함을 표합니다.

전현직 선수 뿐만아니라 맨유 소속 선수들 그리고 수많은 클럽들은 퍼거슨 경에게 따뜻하고 감동적인 말을 해주셨습니다.

아래는 퍼거슨 경에 쾌유를 빌어주신 단체 및 선수들 명단 중 일부입니다. 우리는 더 많은 분들이 있다는걸 알고 

그분들에게도 감사의 마음을 표합니다.

FIFA: We join many across the world of football in sending our best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson.

UEFA: Our thoughts and best wishes are with Sir Alex Ferguson and his family after his surgery earlier today. Everyone at UEFA wishes the former @ManUtd manager and UEFA Coaching Ambassador a full recovery.

The FA: Our thoughts are with Sir Alex, his family and everyone at @ManUtd. We hope he has a full and timely recovery.

Scottish FA: Everyone at the Scottish FA wishes Sir Alex a strong recovery.

Aberdeen: The thoughts and prayers of everyone connected with Aberdeen Football Club are with our former manager Sir Alex Ferguson and his family following tonight's news.

Arsenal: We’re all thinking of you, Sir Alex.

Barcelona: We wish you a quick recovery!

Celtic: Everyone at #CelticFC wishes Sir Alex Ferguson a full and swift recovery following emergency surgery today.

Chelsea: Everybody at Chelsea FC sends our best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson for a full and swift recovery following emergency surgery.

Dunfermline Athletic: Everyone at #DAFC is thinking of Sir Alex Ferguson at this difficult time.

Liverpool: A great rival but also a great friend who supported this club during its most difficult time, it is hoped that Sir Alex will make a full recovery.

Manchester City: Everyone at Manchester City wishes Sir Alex Ferguson a full and speedy recovery after his surgery.

Rangers: Everyone at #RangersFC sends their best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson following emergency surgery this evening.

St Mirren: Everyone at St Mirren sends our best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson and pray for a speedy recovery.

Tottenham: Everybody at the club sends their best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson for a full and speedy recovery following his emergency surgery today.

Cesc Fabregas: Keep strong Sir Alex.

Vincent Kompany: Hang in there Sir Alex. Thoughts are with the family and close ones.

Gary Lineker: Very sorry to hear the news that Sir Alex Ferguson is seriously ill in hospital. Wish him all the very best.

Ryan Mason: Shocked and saddened to hear the news about Sir Alex. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, stay strong.

Benjamin Mendy: So sad… all our thoughts with you Sir Alex.

Simon Mignolet: My best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson for a full and speedy recovery following his emergency surgery today.

Kasper Schmeichel:
Devastated about Sir Alex. Stay strong Boss. Thoughts are with you.

Alan Shearer: Sad news about Sir Alex. Sending him and his family my very best wishes.

David Silva:
Get well soon Sir Alex.

Michael Carrick: Absolutely devastated to hear about Sir Alex being unwell in hospital. All my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Be strong Boss xx

Edwin van der Sar: Devastated about the news about Sir Alex and knowing all too well about the situation ourselves. Stay strong and hope together with everyone you recover. Edwin & Annemarie.

Eric Cantona: All my thoughts, my energy, my minutes and my seconds to you boss. Eric.

Marcus Rashford: Get well soon SAF, wish you a speedy recovery.

Cristiano Ronaldo: My thoughts and prayers are with you, my dear friend. Be strong, Boss!

Scott McTominay: Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family boss. Get well soon.

Rio Ferdinand: Praying for good health boss!

Wayne Rooney: Get well soon Boss. Thoughts with all the family at this sad time.

Chris Smalling: Gutted to hear the news about Sir Alex. Stay strong boss. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Jesse Lingard: Thoughts and prayers, sir alex.

Peter Schmeichel: Please. Be strong. Win this one.

Ashley Young: Gutted to hear the news tonight about Sir Alex. Don’t really know what else to say other than thoughts and prayers with you and your family, Boss.

Ruud van Nistelrooy: Hoping and praying for a full recovery… Keep fighting Boss, you’ve always done.

Romelu Lukaku: Thoughts and prayers are with Sir Alex Ferguson and his family! Stay strong.

Luke Shaw: Sending my love and best wishes to sir Alex.

Javier Hernandez: All my prayers and thoughts as well are with him and his family!! Be strong boss!!!!

Raimond van der Gouw: Absolutely shocked to hear about Sir Alex being so poorly in hospital. All my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Be strong Boss. Raimond and Marita.

Robin van Persie: Very sorry to hear about sir Alex Ferguson being in hospital. Thoughts are with him and his family. Stay strong Boss.

Clayton Blackmore: My thoughts and prayers are with Sir Alex and his family. Wishing the boss a speedy recovery!

Mikael Silvestre: Come on Boss ! We love you.

Nani: Get well soon Boss... I’m with you!

Diego Forlan: My thoughts and prayers go to Sir Alex Ferguson and his family on these tough moments.

Paul McGrath: Just heard about Sir Alex,  my prayers and thoughts are with him and his family. If anyone can pull through this it will be the man himself.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2018/May/club-thanks-football-world-for-messages-of-support-for-former-man-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson.aspx?utm_campaign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter

추천 0 비추천 0

페이스북으로 보내기 트위터로 보내기 구글플러스로 보내기
[close]

댓글목록

스포츠빠

스포츠빠 게시판 게시물 목록
번호 제   목 날짜 조회 쓰레빠 슬리퍼
70313 [챔피언스리그 경기전 기자회견] 사디오 마네: 협동심이 리버풀의 … 05.22 863 1 0
70312 [BBC] 시구르드손은 월드컵 명단에 올랐다.(+아이슬란드 월드컵… 05.22 1142 1 0
70311 브라질 티테 감독의 중국리거 사용법 05.22 604 0 0
70310 게레로 주니어가 잘하고 있다고 하길래요.. 05.22 522 1 0
70309 [마르카] 그리즈만은 아틀레티코에 남겠다고 말했다... 야유를 받… 05.22 605 1 0