To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Tichen
Sold by: Tichen
(123 ratings)
80% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy

Logitech SLIM FOLIO PRO Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th gen) - Graphite, Oxford Gray

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,429 ratings

Sustainability features

This product has sustainability features recognized by trusted certifications.

Carbon impact

Carbon emissions from the lifecycle of this product were measured, reduced and offset.

As certified by
Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services

Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability verification, certification, auditing, testing, and standards development. SCS is a chartered Benefit Corporation, reflecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.

Learn more about this certification

Part of
Climate Pledge Friendly

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Slim Folio
Tablet Keyboard
Oxford Gray

Purchase options and add-ons

About this item

• LAPTOP-LIKE TYPING - Turn your iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th gen) into a laptop with Slim Folio Pro. Forget about cramped on-screen typing — now you can type quickly and accurately in comfort with a familiar laptop-like premium keyboard. With a full row of iOS shortcut keys and media controls you can optimize your productivity without leaving the keyboard.
  • BACKLIT KEYS - Type away, day or night. Backlit laptop-like keys with 3 adjustable levels of brightness lets you achieve maximum productivity anywhere.
  • FRONT AND BACK PROTECTION - Light and durable case with secure magnetic latch keeps iPad Pro closed and safe from bumps, scratches and spills. Viewing Angles: Fixed Type Mode: 58 degrees and View Mode: 10 degrees
  • CHARGE AND STOW APPLE PENCIL (2ND GEN) - Charge Apple Pencil (2nd gen) with the case on. When you're done writing, store Apple Pencil inside keyboard case and use the magnetic latch to keep it closed and secured in transit.
  • 3 MONTH BATTERY AND RELIABLE BLUETOOTH - Take keyboard anywhere without worrying about short battery life. Lasts 3 months on a single charge based on 2 hours daily use. Enjoy easy one-time Bluetooth setup to connect iPad Pro and keyboard case.

Frequently returned item

Check the product details and customer reviews to learn more about this item.

Peeps 2 for $3 at Fresh
Get ready for Easter Learn more

Frequently bought together

$129.99
Get it as soon as Monday, Mar 25
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Logitech SLIM FOLIO PRO Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th gen) - Graphite, Oxford Gray
Recommendations
eoso iPad 12.9 Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9 inch 6th Generation 2022/5th 2021/4th 2020/3rd 2018-7 Color Backlight,Touchpad Detachable Slim Cover with Pencil Holder (12.9",Black)
dummy
typecase Edge Magnetic Backlit Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9 (6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd Generation) Trackpad, 11 Color, Wireless for iPad Pro 12.9-inch, Case with Keyboard - 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 (Black)
dummy
D DINGRICH Touchpad iPad Pro 11 inch Case with Keyboard - Wireless Bluetooth, 7 Color Backlit, Premium Trackpad, Magnetically Detachable, for iPad Pro 11 (4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen) - Black
dummy
ESR iPad Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation), Easy-Set Floating Cantilever Stand, Precision Multi-Touch Trackpad, Multi-Color Backlit Keys, Magic Keyboard, Black
dummy
Dracool for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (6th/5th/4th Gen) Case with Keyboard Smart Keyboard Folio Magnetic Ultra Slim Portable Two Viewing Angles Backlit Wirelessly Bluetooth Keyboard with Pencil Holder, Black
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$129.99$86.99$119.99$39.99-10% $98.99
Typical:$109.99
$69.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Battery life
Sturdiness
Touch Screen
Easy to use
Bluetooth connectivity
Sold By
Amazon.com
Eoso Direct
TYPECASE
dingrich
Dexterifytech US Store
Yeeoa
connectivity tech
Bluetooth, wireless
Bluetooth
Wireless
USB
USB-C
number of keys
compatible devices
Tablet
IPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen 2021, IPad Pro 12.9 4th Gen 2020, IPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen 2018, iPad Pro 12.9 inch 6th Gen 2022
for iPad Pro 12.9 6th 5th 4th 3rd Gen
Tablet
2022 12.9-inch iPad Pro 6th Generation, 2021 12.9-inch iPad Pro 5th Generation, 2020 12.9-inch iPad Pro 4th Generation, 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd Generation
Tablet, ipad 4th generation case with keyboard(ipad pro 12.9-inch 2020), ipad 5th generation case with keyboard (ipad pro 12.9-inch 2021), ipad 6th generation case with keyboard (ipad pro 12.9-inch 2022)
keyboard description
Backlit, Detachable Case with Keyboard, Trackpad
Multi Functional
USB
Multi Functional
Flexible
operating system
iOS
iOS
iPadOS
Ios
Mac OS 6
iPadOS

From the manufacturer

Slim Folio PRO

What's in the box

• Keyboard Case
  • Documentation
  • Product guides and documents

Product information

Warranty & Support

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

URL:
    Price: ($)
    Shipping cost: ($)
    Date of the price:
    /
    /

Store name:
    City:
    State:
    Price: ($)
    Date of the price:
    /
    /

Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

Turn your iPad Pro into a laptop with one click. Enjoy laptop-like typing anywhere, day or night, with Slim Folio Pro for iPad Pro 12. 9-inch (3rd and 4th gen). Three distinct use modes ensure you can always work at your highest level no matter where you are — a café table, desk, or even your lap.

The light and durable all-in-one case keeps your device protected from bumps, scratches, and spills. It even features a convenient spot to charge and stow your Apple Pencil (2nd gen).

Sustainability features

Sustainability features

This product has sustainability features recognized by trusted certifications.

Carbon impact

Carbon emissions from the lifecycle of this product were measured, reduced and offset.

As certified by
    Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services

Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability verification, certification, auditing, testing, and standards development. SCS is a chartered Benefit Corporation, reflecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.

Learn more about this certification

Part of
    Sustainability features
    Climate Pledge Friendly

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5
    2,429 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the performance, ease of use, and protection of the keyboard. For example, they mention that it does everything they need, it's easy to install and use, it offers corner protection, and that it keeps their device safe. They appreciate the value, and battery life. That said, opinions are mixed on quality, weight, and backlighting.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

48 customers mention38 positive10 negative

Customers like the performance of the keyboard. They say it functions well, is weighted but sturdy, and does everything they need. However, some customers have reported issues with the function keys not working properly.

"...It just works and does so perfectly...." Read more

"PERFECT.It is sleek and very functional.Pairing the keyboard case to my iPad was extremely easy...." Read more

"...keyboard is a little bit smaller than depicted in the pic, but works really well...." Read more

"...VS. The Magic Keyboard. Does apple use their products? It is worthless. Broke within 6 months. Lost so many pencils...." Read more

46 customers mention35 positive11 negative

Customers like the ease of use of the keyboard. They say it is very easy to use, install, and maintain. They also say it makes using the iPad so much simpler, and is manageable. Some mention that the IOS shortcuts are the best, and the keyboard is quieter to type on than Apple's clackety case. That said, some wish they had added an ESC button.

"...Pairing the keyboard case to my iPad was extremely easy.The iPad is also well protected in this case...." Read more

"Fits the Ipad perfectly. Very nice cover. Easy to use. Love the backlit keyboard." Read more

"...They are quiet. The F and J have a raised bit at the end so you can line your fingers up easily. As keyboards go it’s an A+...." Read more

"...Main Cons: NO instructions, no explanation for the use of the F-Keys—I took off a star for ease of use because of this...." Read more

33 customers mention29 positive4 negative

Customers like the protection provided by the keyboard case. They mention that it offers great protection for their iPad, and it has a protection flap for the Apple Pencil. The case also wraps the edges to protect them, and provides a secure location for the pencil while it charges.

"...It is great protection for my iPad. It is very sturdy when standing. The connectivity is fast and easy. I love this case overall, and it is great!..." Read more

"...Now, back to the keyboard case from Logitech, it's the perfect combination of protection, weight, and utility. It just works and does so perfectly...." Read more

"...Pros: I love how well-protected the corners are for the ipad in the event it is dropped, and the added security of a flap closure cannot be under..." Read more

"...First, what I like about this case: It has a protection flap for the Apple Pencil so it doesn't get knocked off when being carried..." Read more

32 customers mention27 positive5 negative

Customers like the value of the keyboard. They mention it's well worth the price, has a backlight, and is a great purchase.

"...I love this case overall, and it is great! It is worth every penny." Read more

"...It holds a charge great. There is no lag when typing. IT is a great price and I think it is a great value." Read more

"...I am mad at myself for not finding this keyboard sooner. Economical, works better - the Apple keyboard has little nodes to physically connect which..." Read more

"...I’ve been very pleased and think it was great value for the money." Read more

30 customers mention24 positive6 negative

Customers like the battery life of the keyboard. They say it has great battery life, and lasts practically forever.

"...The battery life lasts days and I use it daily and a lot. The space for my Apple pencil works great and keeps my pencil secure...." Read more

"...Consider:BATTERY: It lasts practically forever...." Read more

"...The battery lasts for at least a week with daily 3-8hrs of consistent use...." Read more

"Purchased 10/28/2022. Used only a few times per month but stopped charging February 2022. Not sure why and my 90-day Return period is up...." Read more

173 customers mention120 positive53 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the keyboard. Some mention it's a nice sturdy keyboard with a silky feel, while others say that it feels flimsier than the Logitech they were replacing. The part that the iPad goes into starts to come apart after prolonged use, and eventually breaks within six months.

"...It is great protection for my iPad. It is very sturdy when standing. The connectivity is fast and easy. I love this case overall, and it is great!..." Read more

"...The iPad is also well protected in this case.I like this case more than any of the iPad cases I have had in the past...." Read more

"...The actual keyboard is thick and sturdy enough for it to be on your lap while you type meaning that an actual desk is not necessarily needed but is..." Read more

"...Even with this going to be a laptop replacement. The Brydge case was just too flimsy? I guess is the best word I can come up with...." Read more

45 customers mention15 positive30 negative

Customers are mixed about the weight of the keyboard. Some mention it's light weight, while others say it'll add a bit of weight to the iPad. The folio is very heavy and adds quite a lot of weight. The keyboard feels good, but it'd be better if it was a little lighter.

"...It is a little heavy but I have a ZUGU case that is also pretty heavy so it’s around the same to me; I do not feel like it is abnormally heavy...." Read more

"...connected to the case and can't come off because it is easier to travel with and use daily. The battery life lasts days and I use it daily and a lot...." Read more

"...It is a bit on the heavier side to lug around and has no click pad on the keyboard..." Read more

"...It feels bulkier in the hand, and heavier, making it more straining to hold in one hand when drawing in one's lap...." Read more

28 customers mention19 positive9 negative

Customers are mixed about the backlighting. Some mention it has a nice back-lit keyboard function that turns on when you start typing, while others say that it doesn't stay lit.

"...amazing compared to a butterfly switch and with the backlighting you have a lot more versatility...." Read more

"Fits the Ipad perfectly. Very nice cover. Easy to use. Love the backlit keyboard." Read more

"...that the greatest con of this keyboard case is there are no brightness function keys to control the brightness of the iPad itself..." Read more

"...It has a nice back-lit keyboard function that turns on when you start typing but comes off after a while when you stop...." Read more

Really a 5 star!! I love this so much!!!
    5 Stars
    Really a 5 star!! I love this so much!!!
    This is the best case I have gotten for my iPad and trust me I have tried a lot of cases and Bluetooth keyboards. I love how this keyboard is connected to the case and can't come off because it is easier to travel with and use daily. The battery life lasts days and I use it daily and a lot. The space for my Apple pencil works great and keeps my pencil secure. It is great protection for my iPad. It is very sturdy when standing. The connectivity is fast and easy. I love this case overall, and it is great! It is worth every penny.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2024
    Style: Slim FolioPattern: Tablet KeyboardColor: Oxford GrayVerified Purchase
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Really a 5 star!! I love this so much!!!
    Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2024
    This is the best case I have gotten for my iPad and trust me I have tried a lot of cases and Bluetooth keyboards. I love how this keyboard is connected to the case and can't come off because it is easier to travel with and use daily. The battery life lasts days and I use it daily and a lot. The space for my Apple pencil works great and keeps my pencil secure. It is great protection for my iPad. It is very sturdy when standing. The connectivity is fast and easy. I love this case overall, and it is great! It is worth every penny.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020
    38 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2024
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020
    15 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2023
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2022
    7 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2023