Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Blur Photo is the perfect censor photo app for blur background and picture blur. With advanced blur image and blur background, you can create photo mosaic, censor photo, add motion blur and even face blur.

Blur Photo is a great picture blur tool to make blur image. It offers various blur effect for dramatic motion blur, photo mosaic, bokeh effect or tilt shift lens. You can blur background, face blur or censor photo with one click. Picture blur to adjust blur effect intensity with complete control over blur photo selection to select the area to picture blur or blur background.

Blur Photo also features picture blur tools for photo mosaic, tilt shift lens or face blur your photo. It provides multiple blur effect to make them eye-catching.

Powerful blur image to blur background and face blur. Save your blur photo in high-resolution and share with friends and family.

Features of Blur Photo
- Blur Background : Automatically blur background
- Blur Effect : Provide unique blur effect (motion blur, photo mosaic, bokeh effect,...)
- Face blur and censor photo with one touch
- Tilt shift lens for powerful depth-of-field editing
- Custom picture blur intensity & size
- Crop and rotate blur image
- High-resolution blur photo saving.

Blur Photo is an amazing blur background app to picture blur photos. You can also use blur image tools to censor photo or create stunning blur effect like motion blur, photo mosaic or bokeh effect. Give your censor photo a unique look. Blur Photo intuitive design makes it easy to censor photo where you want and adjust the intensity of blur effect.
Updated on
Oct 2, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

1.51K reviews
ggyNoSkin
May 24, 2023
For a $3 app, I expected a better experience than picsarts free blur feature. I was disappointed. The UI is bland, and the filters are mid. This app isn't necessarily ideal, not even for free, but I could slightly respect it. Definitely not worth $3 and I wouldn't recommend even if it was free but im just lucky I got it for free cuz there's currently a sale. would give 1 but its alright, so 2
40 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Francis Vanderbruggen
December 9, 2023
Even on the minimum automatic blur, the intensity is a bit too high with the ruler complete to the left. ´0´ value still blurs. The parameters values are everytime reset to default.
5 people found this review helpful
Rod McGough
March 25, 2024
I think it works great! I don't have anything to compare it to, but being able to manually crop and blur within a few clicks of each other is a big help.
1 person found this review helpful

What's new

Improvements & bug fixes